Random Thoughts of Today

Two days after Pumpkin Chicken Night (!) my pumpkin is drying out and withering.  Goodbye, beautiful Judy Garland.  Hello, Zombie-2-Face-Dorothy.  Good then.  I turned her pumpkin-demon self around to face the wall so I couldn't see her.  I'm not even going to provide a picture.  it. is. not. cute.  And no... I'm not bitter about it.  Not at all.

I'm starting project carve MJ one day this week.  You just wait.

Today, I went to Sonic for happy hour with Kristina and LB.  I couldn't decide which flavor slush I wanted... so I got a green apple slush because it matched my shirt.  It seemed logical at the time.

Speaking of my shirt-- it's green and has a giant peace sign on it.  Hippie much?  All I know is it was $2 er something when Steve and Barry's was going out of business.  I like it.  That's all that matters.

Did anyone see the moon last night?  It was HUGE!  And Halloweeny!  And YELLOW!  Gorgeous.  Absolutely gorgeous!  I spotted it while driving home from Nashville last night.  The sky was clear, a million stars were visible, and this moon was just spectacular.  God is the supreme artist.  My drive to Nashville yesterday afternoon was also gorgeous.  All the leaves are turning into brilliant reds, oranges, and yellows.  It definitely made Interstate 40 a little less mundane.  The sun was out, the trees were so pretty and the temperature outside was perfect.  I love fall.  Then, James took me to the Percy Warner Park to see even more beautiful fall trees.  'Twas a fantastic Sunday evening.

Those are all my ramblings for today.



3 comments:

holly wynne October 26, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

It's possible that I live 5 minutes away from Percy Warner. The park, that is.

emuhleeeh October 27, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

I cracked up reading this. This is SO random. Cracks me up.

drewB October 29, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

ahhh, the wonderful trees changing color!

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm Ashley-- a laugher, day dreamer, art lover, and fun go-getter. These are my thoughts.

Followers

Search

About

Search