My Girls


You thought I forgot about my hero blog series, didn't you?  



Meet Jordan and Kinsley.  They're my adorable not-so-little-anymore cousins.  They live in Huntsville and I've had the pleasure of growing very close to them and watching them grow up while I was there in the summertime.  This is the oldest picture ever but the cutest ever.  Aren't they just precious???


This picture has always cracked me up.  I couldn't resist.  It definitely captures the essence of their sisterly relationship.  I love it.


This is Jordan.  I think this was taken at Horizons 2007.  I really need an updated picture of us... but anyway... She's 14 now.  14!!  She was a year old my first summer in Alabama.  And she's growing  up to be such an intelligent, gorgeous young lady.  I'm proud of her.


Here's Kinsley.  When she was real young and we went out somewhere, people would think she was mine.  Which is scary seeing how I'm only 12.5 years older than her.  She's hilarious.  And takes every word you say literally.  And she never holds back what she's thinking.  I need to start writing down some of the conversations we have.


She's always scheming and coming up with funny plans.  She was telling me about one of them last night.  I don't remember what the scheme was, but I do remember saying this, "Kins, I don't know what we ever did without you and your great plans."  She replied, "Well, I don't know what I ever did without you... and your pretty head."  Haha.  She's so cute.

You can learn so much by simply watching and observing the innocent hearts of children.













Okay, so I went a little picture crazy.  Whatev.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

precious. i love that name, by the way. also precious. you're such a great person.

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm Ashley-- a laugher, day dreamer, art lover, and fun go-getter. These are my thoughts.

Followers

Search

About

Search