Art Therapy


It all started today at lunch when Lauren decided to draw a portrait of all the roommates in Priv House 103W... including me and Katie since we basically live there, too.


Isn't it cute??  I'm the one with an A on my skirt.  I'm sure that was a "durrr" statement.  A is for Ashley.    And apparently I'm eating sushi.  I'm holding chopsticks.  I love it.  P.S.  Emily pointed out I'm the only one in this picture that isn't depicting a life skill.  Thanks.  See this blog to give suggestions on what I should do with my life.  Ahem.  Moving along.

I'm taking a class called Art for Children.  I like it on most days, but today I especially loved it because we got to paint with watercolors.  I know I've mentioned several times that I love to color.  It's soothing and calms me.  I also looove to paint.  When class let out I immediately went to Fred's and bought some watercolors and painty brushes.


And the creations began...

 LB is so cute.  I love the candy corn.


 We had waaaay too much fun tonight.


 This is my sunset.


 And this is my pumpkin.

Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. - Picasso

3 comments:

emuhleeeh October 20, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

You're so incredibly talented. I have a new life job for you. Paint watercolor things and sell them. Okgreat.

holly wynne October 21, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

You remind me of me (+ actual talent) sooooooo much. I'm scared for you.

Brittney October 22, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Visiting from Christine! :)

I haven't painted in a while...I love the last pumpkin and the sunset! Soo cute!

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm Ashley-- a laugher, day dreamer, art lover, and fun go-getter. These are my thoughts.

Followers

Search

About

Search