Day 2

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name.

I'm sorry to say that this may not be so interesting.

The origin of "redshoes" goes back to sometime in high school.  My dad decided to make the family some email addresses.  In high school, I owned a pair of red Converse tennis shoes.  I also had a pair of black ones, gray ones, and blue ones.  The reds were my absolute favorite though.  I probably wore them the most.

Anywho-- the day Dad made my email address, I was wearing said shoes.  And thus the domain redshoes was born.  I was actually a pretty huge fan of it.  I love those shoes.  I love red.  And I also love the Wizard of Oz (I'm talking about the movie of course since the book is about silver shoes) where there are not only red shoes, but sparkly,  ruby RED shoes.  It's one of my all-time faves.

When I created my blogger account, I used redshoes again for lack of creativity.  And the 33 at the end isn't original either.  33 = March 3, the day of my birth.

So, there you have it!  redshoes33

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm Ashley-- a laugher, day dreamer, art lover, and fun go-getter. These are my thoughts.

Followers

Search

About

Search