Day 1


1.  This picture was taken out of sheer boredom while waiting for the boyfriend to come pick me up for a Mississippi adventure.

2.  I'm a preschool teacher.  I have feelings about this profession and working in childcare that I'm going to keep to myself.  Just know that I am one.

3.  I just started a fitblr called kbyefat.  Fitting, dontcha think?

4.  My boyfriend, James, seriously lights up my life.

5.  I like Girl Scout cookies entirely too much.  Tagalongs are #1 and Thin Mints bring it on in with a close second.  Those are 2 reasons I need to continue with kbyefat.  It's also a good thing these cookies make an appearance in my life for a limited time only-- once a year.

6.  I just realized I've taken up the most room so far talking about cookies.  COOKIES.  I do have a problem.

7.  I wish I had more time to sit around, look out the window, and paint.

8.  Even though I often feel trapped, I'm one of the most blessed people I know.

9.  I worked in clothing retail for 3 months this past holiday season.  It was one of the most mindless, boring things I've ever done.  I hate folding clothes now.  Especially sweaters.

10.  I'm thinking about trying to write some children's books.  Know any good illustrators?

11.  Hand written notes, cards, and letters are like treasures to me.   I keep them forever and it has always been one of the quickest ways to my heart.

12.  I can often be a Bitter Betty but I try my very best to laugh off any difficult situation that comes my way.

13.  I'm allergic to dogs and cats.... I don't like them.  And even if I happened to not be allergic, I still don't think I'd like them.

14.  My parents bought me a Wii for my birthday.  Once I figure out how to get it to show up on the TV, I'm sure I'll have a blast! ;)

15.  I have grand notions and can't stand it when one decides to burst my bubble.  Just let me be naive and dream, won'tcha?

3 comments:

Emily March 9, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

I am super excited about these days! I've missed you blogging. A LOT. And you know I'm miss bloggy mcbloggerson all the time so I need more to read....so that I'll stop posting all the time. =P

Nicoll March 9, 2011 at 11:24 PM  

Interesting... I always pictured you in sexy red high heels when I saw that name, a clothing item that seems to suit you well in my mind. Red Coverses are even sexier, though. :)

Fefe March 10, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

Hey Ashley! It's Faleasha. Just reading your blog here...if you are serious about #10...I might be interested if you are.

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm Ashley-- a laugher, day dreamer, art lover, and fun go-getter. These are my thoughts.

Followers

Search

About

Search