2009

I'm going to steal an idea from my beautiful friend, Emily, and represent the year 2009 in pictures.  She's a genius blogger and the highest form of flattery is copying someone... riiiight??  :)

JANUARY-- my Michigan kids come to stay with me for a few days.


FEBRUARY-- I found Milty at Olive Garden.  Remind me to write a blog about that someday.


MARCH-- a surprise birthday lunch with 2 of my favorite ladies in the world.


APRIL-- Bonding time with future Precious Hannah Roommate.


MAY-- not pictured.  haha

JUNE-- Carolina Bible Camp.


JULY-- 24/7 time with the Nikkster.


AUGUST-- Back to school- Back to sushi.


SEPTEMBER-- Gatlinburg, Forever.


OCTOBER-- Finding my personality twin but not the Bell Witch.


NOVEMBER-- Homecoming banquet.



DECEMBER-- Best friend adventure in Nashville.


So, I'm at Freed for my final 2 weeks of college.  Class from 8-12.  I'll probably be blogging a lot.  Get ready.

1 comments:

emuhleeeh January 4, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

I feel like all we'll be doing the next two weeks is sleeping (trying to at night when we're not hot), going to class, napping, blogging, eating, random outings, repeating.

But yay for pictures!

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm Ashley-- a laugher, day dreamer, art lover, and fun go-getter. These are my thoughts.

Followers

Search

About

Search