WAM Time

About a week and a half ago, one of my good friends, Matt, came to Huntsville to visit for a few days.  It was fantastic.  We went on many adventures, mostly unplanned, and dubbed our time together as WAM (Wacky-Ashley-Matt) Time.  We drove aimlessly around town listening to the best mix CD's ever.  You should be jealous.  Here is a pictorial blog of some of the things we did.  Looking forward to some more adventures with him in a few weeks!

Does this Jesus remind you a kitchen utensil?


Homemade pizza!  Yum!


You can sorta kinda maybe almost see Huntsville... through those trees.


Matt hates this picture because of his facial expression.  I love this picture because of his facial expression.


Glad there's someone else out there who's skin is as radioactive white as mine.  
This picture would be our Album cover, if we ever became musical artists.  We decided.

1 comments:

Matt English July 12, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Haha. And it will be on the back of our first book! Deal? ;)

Ashley, I love this blog. Not necessarily because I love how I look in photos...yuck...but because you saw our time together as blogworthy. I may or may not be blushing. XD

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm Ashley-- a laugher, day dreamer, art lover, and fun go-getter. These are my thoughts.

Followers

Search

About

Search